Mark Morrison - Dance 4 Me (Remix)

major respect... really like the track. this came from no where. mark morrisons been one of my fav artists, esp UK artist since return of the mack. but i didnt expect him to release a new single, because of all of the media troubles, esp not with t-pain!!! which is somewhat madness, because only the other day someone said how much akon sounded much alike mark morrison, and t-pain's akon's protege.

what labels releasing this though? if its kevin campbell's (everton striker) then i wonder if it will sell enough to get on radio 1. i wonder why he left atlantic in the 90's?

props

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Hywyn said:
major respect... really like the track. this came from no where. mark morrisons been one of my fav artists, esp UK artist since return of the mack. but i didnt expect him to release a new single, because of all of the media troubles, esp not with t-pain!!! which is somewhat madness, because only the other day someone said how much akon sounded much alike mark morrison, and t-pain's akon's protege.

what labels releasing this though? if its kevin campbell's (everton striker) then i wonder if it will sell enough to get on radio 1. i wonder why he left atlantic in the 90's?

props
The recent album and this current single (last single from the album) are being released by Mona Records. Mark has left Mona due to their lack of support... He will be signing to a major and releasing his next album in August.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.