Marilyn Mansion Turned Down Collaboration With Eminem

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Marilyn Manson Turned Down Collaboration With Eminem

Shock rocker Marilyn Manson turned down the chance to duet with Eminem on one of the rapper's first hits - because he felt the song was too misogynistic.

"Rock Is Dead" singer Manson reveals Eminem approached him with a view to collaborating on a tune, in which he boasts about killing his girlfriend. Manson tells Spin magazine, "He asked me to sing on his first record, and I would have, except that the song he asked me to sing was... too misogynistic."

"It was the one about killing his girlfriend and putting her in a trunk. It was on a record I could listen to, but it was too over-the-top for me to associate with. It didn't represent where I was at. "First of all, I don't drive. And I wouldn't put a girl in a trunk; that's where I keep other stuff."

Source: Contactmusic.com

Chronic

It's Bonnie and Clyde 97 like Tha_Wood said. That's the song where he drives Hailey to the beach, gets Kim out the trunk and throws her in the water.
Also Manson said ""He asked me to sing on his first record" meaning the Slim Shady LP (he obviously doesn't know Infinite).

FOOLS

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.