Mariah Carey

ill-matic

millions and millions of albums sold
11 number one hits
very big tits
sexy
i had a dream about her last night, where she moved in next door, and i was woo-ing her. this made me like her more

what are your favourite songs?

Always Be My Baby
Heartbreaker ft Jay -Z
Honey rmx ft Jadakiss, Styles P, Puffy, Mase

id hit

I dont mind one of her songs, one off the new album... it isnt her usual fluffly crud. I cant think of the name... it was popular though. lol.

Salar

The One, The Only
i love mariah. When i was DJing for this club in melbourne a few years ago, there was never a night where i didn't play mariah or pac.

Ah... the days.

I think she herself is a doofus
but i enjoy her music and respect her as a singer.

Casey

Staff member
dedbrd said:
we belong together is a great song...when i got married in 1993 "music box" was our wedding dance song (showin my age lol)
I like to see other people that got married at a young age, since I'm 18 and just got engaged..Me and my wifey will be getting married within the next 2 years.

I love Mariah, very happy for her for the comeback. Although she never really went anywhere. I always liked "Fantasy" and "Always Be My Baby" and "Don't forget ABout Us" is good.

~peace~

I missed Mariah - when she left the scene for a short while I was gettin' sick and tired of these J-Lo's and Brittany's. She came back at the right time and she's still got it. She's an emotional Kat and she lets it be known in her records. She's a diva fo' sure though and thats what makes her who she is even more. She gets my vote - and hell yeh id hit her like a bat to a ball.

Peace ..!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.