Mariah Carey Addresses Rocky Marriage Rumors, Asks Fans To "Be Happy With Me"

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Since getting married in late March to Nick Cannon, rumors that Mariah Carey's marriage is on the rocks has popped up on blogs for months. However, it couldn't be further from the truth, the pop diva says.

When asked recently by MTV to address rumors of a strained relationship, Carey said those types of rumors are confusing.

When hearing "things are rocky and hazy and messed up," Carey says she thinks to herself, "I'm like, 'Why would we have gotten married to do that?' People are going to say what they say, but what would be the purpose? I guess other people do those things for a purpose, but I don't know. I'm ecstatic, so be ecstatic with me! Be happy with me. Can we celebrate?"

Aside from her personal life, the singer is planning a full-blown tour later this year in support of her latest album, E=MC2, and each stop will be "elaborate," she reveals.

"I'm thinking elaborate," Carey told MTV. "I like elaborate. We only do substantial. That's what my jeweler says. I haven't gotten the looks in mind just yet, but we're going to figure it out soon enough."

Carey says the tour is expected to begin in November, but it may start later, maybe in December. Things aren't concrete just yet.

Until then, fans can see her perform at the upcoming Teen Choice Awards, which takes place on August 4th, but is slated to air in September.

Source: BallerStatus.com

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I was just reading somewhere that they got each others names tattoo'd on themselves and Nick Cannon got "Mariah" across his back in big letters and she only got a SMALL butterfly tattoo across her hips or something with the letters "MC" to represent Mrs. Cannon..(aka Mariah Carrey..her initials..) LOL.

He got punk'd cuz the minute that marriage fails, she's gonna be like "oh that stands for my name" and Nick's gonna be like "aw shit..:("

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.