Mannie Fresh

ARon

In the fuck Weezy thread Roaches said Mannie Fresh is top 10.

I'm sure a lot of "purist" mother fuckers will take offense to that but I believe it holds some truth.

He has been at this for over 2 decades. N.O wouldnt be N.O without him. He made you start bouncin. He came original, came with his own sound and hasn't quit. His shit catches a lot of hate but whatever, dude has put in work and has made some epic songs. Top 10, maybe, but respect is due.

Mannie is good, but his sound is becoming predictable though. Nobody fucking with Back that Thang Up though, nothing on No Limit except Make em Say UHHHH is touching Back that Thang Up or Bling Bling or Stay Fly (the song by the Big Tymers).....

ARon

I wouldnt say he is becoming predictable. Who would of thought he would do what he is doin for T.I, not I. I guess he is with Def Jam now too, see what comes from that.

I wouldnt say he is becoming predictable. Who would of thought he would do what he is doin for T.I, not I. I guess he is with Def Jam now too, see what comes from that.
Agreed. He also has a joint with Juvenile, "Who Can I Run To," that's really different from what he's done so far. I wouldn't put him in Top 10, but I def have a Mannie Fresh playlist on my ipod...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.