Mannie Fresh left Cash Money.

ThugPoetry.com: What about the production? Who's doing the production?

TQ: Mannie Fresh is doing the majority of the production. It's on basically. That's why I say the album might be changing. We got some new developments going on. Me and him gonna do us a little situation in the States. He just left Cash Money, so now he's free and clear to do anything he wants. We're gonna put something together.

ThugPoetry.com: When did he leave Cash Money?

TQ: A couple of months ago.

ThugPoetry.com: Do you know why?

TQ: The same reason anybody else left. The same thing ya'll hear about in the magazines. It's no different, it's the truth.

Mannie didn't leave. He said it himself... he just started his own Chubby Boy production company and he was pissed only at Universal for not promoting his album enough... that's all. it was on allhiphop.com but can't find the link for now.

Actually, I contacted allhiphop.com about that and they told me that there is more to it. They will have more on that later. I can tell you one thing though: TQ wouldn't lie about a career move of a friend of his.

I was with TQ in a radio studio when he said that Mannie had left Cash Money and I was like WHOA! Cause Cash Money without Mannie Fresh is like a gay couple that doesn't do anal. You know what I mean?

Little Skittle

mauzip said:
Actually, I contacted allhiphop.com about that and they told me that there is more to it. They will have more on that later. I can tell you one thing though: TQ wouldn't lie about a career move of a friend of his.

I was with TQ in a radio studio when he said that Mannie had left Cash Money and I was like WHOA! Cause Cash Money without Mannie Fresh is like a gay couple that doesn't do anal. You know what I mean?

wut does head and handjobs have to do with anything?

roaches

birdman's brother Slim owns Cashmoney
The two brothers started the company together, own it together, and rob their roster / pay them in herion together.

It's weird.
Baby
Juvenile
B.G. (Baby Gangster)
Young Turk
Lil' Wayne

The youth complex...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.