Mann feat. 50 Cent - "Buzzin"

THEV1LL4N

lol, what a coincidence, i was going to post this up. i didnt like it on the first listen. my opinion changed the second time round though. you didnt happen to see this from my last.fm did you?

Heard it on spotify like 2 weeks ago. and then again today. i just downloaded it too. good sample, indeed. lots of cameos in the video too.

Casey

Staff member
lol, what a coincidence, i was going to post this up. i didnt like it on the first listen. my opinion changed the second time round though. you didnt happen to see this from my last.fm did you?

Heard it on spotify like 2 weeks ago. and then again today. i just downloaded it too. good sample, indeed. lots of cameos in the video too.
Nah. Was watching one of those random late night music video channels last night at about 4am and it came on. I like it a lot.

Shadows

I don't like the beat. Not feeling the sample. =/
I feel like something's missing because the sample is TOO strong. or something.

and I agree with Stred. I thought 50 was supposedly going to come out all crazy good...this dont hype me for his album...i know this is a feature though.

Jon

Capo Di Capi Re
Hate to admit it but I really like the catchiness of the song, which somebody would put some decent lyrics to it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.