man,wuts happened 2 this place.it is now a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
this shit used 2 be cool here.but now its too much bullshit.this motherfucker is a disgrace 2 pac.im glad he dead and not here 2 see how everybody bitches about stupid shit like pellas and tha next 50 cent album.i shuldnt have even re registered.

EastsideThuggin said:
this shit used 2 be cool here.but now its too much bullshit.this motherfucker is a disgrace 2 pac.im glad he dead and not here 2 see how everybody bitches about stupid shit like pellas and tha next 50 cent album.i shuldnt have even re registered.
I'll tell 2pac what you said. Man hes going to get mad... :(

Oh and Amara gave you a link that you should visit, it will help you drown your sorrows.

EastsideThuggin said:
Then you'll be banned anyway and you have nothing to worry about :thumb:

EastsideThuggin said:
i'd be glad if you died too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.