man wtf

Bigg Limn

Staff member
I finally get money together to donate, try to put it through...and get this:
We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

Message 3514

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Des difficultés temporaires nous empêchent d'effectuer cette opération. Nous vous prions de nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement. Si cette erreur est survenue lors d'un paiement, évitez tout paiement en double en vérifiant l'Aperçu du compte avant de renouveler l'opération.

Message 3514

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Siamo spiacenti: il servizio è temporaneamente sospeso a causa di problemi tecnici. Ti preghiamo di riprovare più tardi. Se questo errore si è verificato durante l'esecuzione di un pagamento, ti suggeriamo di accedere al tuo conto e controllarne le Attività recenti nella pagina di Informazioni generali prima di ripetere l'operazione, onde evitare l'invio di un doppio pagamento.

Messaggio 3514

Leider haben wir zurzeit ein technisches Problem. Bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal. Sollte diese Meldung während einer Zahlung erscheinen, überprüfen Sie bitte zunächst Ihre Kontoübersicht, um doppelte Zahlungen zu vermeiden.

Meldung 3514

Lo sentimos, en este momento tenemos problemas. Inténtelo de nuevo más tarde. Si este error ha ocurrido mientras realizaba un pago, evite pagos duplicados comprobando la descripción general de su cuenta antes de volver a realizar dicho pago.

Mensaje 3514

对不起,我们的系统暂时无法提供服务,请稍后再试。如果本问题是在进行付款时出现,请在重新付款之前核对您的账户信息,以避免重复付款。

消息 3514

Return to the homepage
wtf theres Chinese at the bottom I jus noticed that...anywas. If it didnt go thru lemme know aite, it was $30.

pz

Preach

why don't i get a manual addition to my donation thingo!? now thats something to say man wtf to! i thought you loved me michael.

Jeremy

Small Limn said:
I finally get money together to donate, try to put it through...and get this:

wtf theres Chinese at the bottom I jus noticed that...anywas. If it didnt go thru lemme know aite, it was $30.

pz

You mean to tell me that you were gonna donate the $30 I sent you for the 98 degrees OG's? :confused:

Bigg Limn

Staff member
^sorry Meyer I figured it was for the better. =\

And Mike I jus resent that thru and it worked yay.

now maybe u can change my name *cough*

GIH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I tried to donate. It's on it's way. For some reason is being sent as an e-cheque. I think it's because I only have my account added and no cards. Might cancel it and try again.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.