making a best of the lox ..... 2 member songs or more.... holla

first a question, whats the lox song in the intro to we are the streets ???

ok i want the best shit like 'the essence' and shit like that.

what should i put on it ??

linx

Staff member
I burned a bunch of cd's lately and I made a bunch of "Best Of.." cd's. I did a Lox one and it has like 21 songs. I did some group songs and then I added some solo songs. I didn't add any Sheek ones though ..cause he is one of the worst rappers on the face of the earth. If you ask me, the group ones I added are must-have's because they are the best group Lox songs. The solo ones are just some personal favorites and some random ones from mixtapes and shit.

1. Y'All fucked up now
2. Livin' The Life
3. Wild Out
4. Money, Power & Respect
5. All For The Love
6. Breathe Easy
7. Recognize
8. Scream L.O.X.
9. Kiss Of Death (Jadakiss)
10. Games People Play (Jadakiss)
11. Daddy Get That Cash (Styles)
12. Time's Up (Jadakiss)
13. My Life (Styles)
14. Still Feel Me (Jadakiss)
15. My Brother (Styles)
16. Why (Jadakiss)
17. Good Times (I Get High) (Styles)
18. Happy To Be Here (Jadakiss)
19. No Problem Freestyle (Styles)
20. Calmate (Jadakiss)
21. Yeah (Styles)
22. Time's Up 93 Shit (Jadakiss)

thanx ill check them out.

btw do u know the song on the intro to we are the streets ?? b4 it breaks into fuck you ...........

and also a jada/sheek song with jada on the hook 'sheek is the nigga who they call the guerilla, and he always ride around wit the crew fulla killas, looch is the nigga wit the mafia style, hand on his burner wit a pocket fulla skrilla ...... ' whats that called?
its from 2001 ish.

FroDawgg

add to linx'...the heist, not to be fucked with (classic), let's start rap over, we'll always love big poppa, it's all about the benjis (PD), last days (BIG), n----z done started something (DMX), resevoir dogs (jay-z), 24 hours to live (mase), blackout & another one off of dmx's flesh of my flesh...

just to name a few

linx

Staff member
Thought Last Day was on mine.. atleast it was. But yeah, that should definitely be on there. That song is a banger and a half. As far as the others you listed, I don't like them a whole lot.

That song with Sheek Louch on Jada's 2nd album. I'm not sure of the name I think it's 'Real Hip Hop' or something like that. Sheek is dope on this one...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.