Make your own music video

K D

Im bored as fuck .. eagles lost :mad: found out ciaras a hermaphydite :confused: so i got an idea choose a song and design a video 2 it ie what would happen in it, guest appearances etc...

S-P-R

damn i had a dream about a year ago for doin a video for ak-47 the net mix with lay, pac interview, and mr.shadow, damn it would like start off in a sort of waste land, kinda like an east 99 theme and mr. shadow would be standin around with and ak-47 and a bus full of school kids would be ridin by and so far thats all i got, but id imagine theyd go 2 school and then some guys pops out and then they start shootin each other, etc

K D

that sounds dope man

i always wished pac made a video to ambitionz as a rhydah make it like dark and eery kinda like the victory one and have pac and mike tyson just walkin through the streets with helicopters flying over looking for em and then like a lot of look a likes come out of puff biggie jay z mobb deep all of em and they think they got the upper hand on pac and tyson but then all of deathrow shows up like everyone shit woulda been dope as fuck

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.