Makaveli Presents Muszamil Immortal Outlaw

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Muszamil, Napoleon's brother, is set to release a follow up to his debut album, Hell Raized Us, which he released under his previous alias, Hellraza in 2002 on Outlaw Recordz.

'Mil has since left Outlaw Recordz after some creative differences, and 2006 will see the release of his second album, Makaveli Presents Muszamil Immortal Outlaw.

Stay tuned to StreetHop.com for more info on the release and an exclusive interview. Muszamil is also a member of The United Slaves, and fans can post their comments and questions at the official United Slaves forum here.

This just part 1 of some Major Muszamil exclusives. With Napoleon retiring it's time for the new generation that is H Ryda, Mil to step up and carry the legacy. Mil got some heat coming.

I hope this album will have Pac on it. I also hope Hussein Fatal, New Child, Hassachi Ryda, Gonzoe, Yukmouth, Napolean & Mopreme are also on it. Plus I hope Rick Rock will produce a song on it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.