Mac Dre Vigil ends in violence

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
A year after the shooting in Kansas that killed Mac Dre, a murder as yet unsolved, his fans and family marked the occasion with a vigil. However like that day a year ago, the vigil ended with a shooting and another person dead.

Police report that Michael Banks, 20 years old, was found lying on the ground, after 10 to 15 gunshots rang out a block away from North Vallejo Park; where the vigil was being held.

A Solano County coroner's deputy said Banks had fatal gunshots to his chest and neck. Police have no leads in the murder of Banks.

Mac Dre's murder remains unsolved along with the many other hip-hop associated murders, and again police have no leads.

The Fucked Up Part Is That I Went To School With This Dudes Sister. I Know She Has To Be Losing Her Mind Now. I hate To Say This But Shit Happens In The Bay Like This Everyday. It Started With The Murder Of My Friend Sharonda Parker Then It Continued With Many Others R.I.P. Mike Man I Know God Got You Now

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.