Ma$e attacks Dipset

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Rumours are circulating that Ma$e has been attacking his enemies on a freestyle over Beyonce’s “Check Up On It” beat.

The track is alleged to have been leaked on a satellite radio station, and Ma$e is said to mention the Dipset (Camron, Jim Jones ) by calling them all monkeys compared to him a “Gorilla”. He then says that Jay-Z let them slide, but that he won’t. Last, but definitely not least, Ma$e tells the Dips that when he’s done with them, that their whole block will be signed to Koch. The diss inferring that Koch gives rappers more for each cd sale but is a home for rappers that cant get on big labels.

Maybe a recent affiliation with G-Unit is the reason for Ma$e's new found bravery.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
who the fuck takes mase seriously?

first rapper then gangsta then pastor or sumthin then gangsta rapper? yea aight. my bitch dont even change her mind dat much

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
lol who wrote that choppy shit
The diss inferring that Koch gives rappers more for each cd sale but is a home for rappers that cant get on big labels.
lol @ that

Man Mase Needs to just give up already cuz i dont get it. its all sad rofl

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
EDouble said:
lol who wrote that choppy shit
The diss inferring that Koch gives rappers more for each cd sale but is a home for rappers that cant get on big labels.
lol @ that

me :(

SonOf2pac

lol fuck mase... if i was a rapper he'd b the first guy i'd bomb on... fool is an easy target cuz he is a hypocrite... Pastor Murda Ma$e... i'm surprised he is still up at mainstream...

SonOf2pac said:
lol fuck mase... if i was a rapper he'd b the first guy i'd bomb on... fool is an easy target cuz he is a hypocrite... Pastor Murda Ma$e... i'm surprised he is still up at mainstream...

Thats real talk right there homie. I got that new G-Unit radio mixtape thats basically all Ma$e....Granted dude is fake, but he still could spit so I gave it a chance....Sorry, but that bama SUCKS....His flows were TERRIBLE, and that bama was shouting out on one song that and I quote, "I'm from tha "A" now" basically stating he's from Atlanta now.......FUCK THAT, that bama should be reppin Harlem STILL, he's not from Atlanta, HE MOVED TO ATLANTA to get away from them youngins lookin for him.......Such a hypocrite too.......Damn right....Rapper turned Pastor turned Gangsta rapper, fuck that shit..........I can't take him seriously.......I remember when he was on the radio after "Welcome Back" and Camron and Jim Jones called up to the radio and straight up DISSED THE FUCK outta him, and he was bein all timid.......Now he wants to go hard cause he's rollin with G-Unit and tha PO-PO? Fuck that.......Again, just one mans opinion here.......You're all welcome to your own.....

i like mase now cuz he's really interesting to listen to.....he starts beefs, but then he's like " please dont diss me back, you're gay"

he's like a 6 year old trying to diss an adult...dissing with a smile on his face hoping they wont fight back....thats why i like him....

Before Ma$e left, he was actually one of my favorite rappers. Dude had flow, lyrics, he knew how to put a song/hit together, all that accompanied by swagger. But even I will now admit that all though he isn't the level of shit, he's close. Every song I've heard of him since he joined G-Unit has been ass. It doesn't even sound like he's for real in what he's saying. By him being one of my former favorite rappers, I'm still tryin' to give him a chance. But slick needs 2 step his game up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.