M.o.p?

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Bobby Sands said:
What the story with them?

Are they still on G-Unit?Was Ghetto Warfare released?Couldve sworn i saw it on amazon b4.
Yup, they still on G Unit Records. "Ghetto Warfare" was released in July of this year. "Yearly Physical" is the first album off of G Unit Records, lol and hopefully wont be the last one.

Possible tracks for that album:

"Murder Rate" (Featuring Papoose)
"Spit"
"Kill A Nigga Shit"
"Bang Bang"
"Even If It Kills Me" (Featuring Busta Rhymes, Raekwon & Talib Kweli)
"Sucka Free" (Featuring Freeway)
"Some New Shit" (Featuring Snoop Dogg)
"In With Dre, Fuck Jay" (Featuring Rakim, Hi-Tek & Dr. Dre)
"Give Them What They Need" (Featuring 50 Cent & Young Buck)
"The World Is Yours" (Featuring Lloyd Banks)
"Let's Ride" (Featuring Lil' Scrappy)
"The Doctor's Office" (Featuring Mobb Deep)
"50/50 In My Hand" (Featuring Ludacris)
"Money, Power, Respect"
"Kilo" (Featuring Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg)

LOL @ track 8, I highly doubt this are even true. lol. ;)

they will prolly get dropped from g-unit b4 they album come out. fif shouldnt have signed em. those niggas wack imo. they only record that sold anything was ante up an the remix.

7 Syns

The recent lackluster releases from G-Unit records have hurt the chances of a soon coming M.O.P. album more than anything. In reality their LP should have dropped before Mobb Deep, Lloyd Banks and the forthcoming Young Buck/Hot Rod projects.

On an upper note, their album could single handedly save G-Unit Records. There's alot of people worldwide sweating on their album, myself included.

peace.

7 Syns said:
The recent lackluster releases from G-Unit records have hurt the chances of a soon coming M.O.P. album more than anything. In reality their LP should have dropped before Mobb Deep, Lloyd Banks and the forthcoming Young Buck/Hot Rod projects.

On an upper note, their album could single handedly save G-Unit Records. There's alot of people worldwide sweating on their album, myself included.

peace.
i dont know anyone that likes m.o.p enough to sweat an album from them. i know alot of people that wanted a banks and a 50 album. there is no way m.o.p can save g-unit, they are wack. thats y they never got a record out on roc a fella.

Bobby Sands

those niggas wack imo
M.O.P are the fucking shit.Every album they have released has been good.To The Death, First Family 4 Life, Firing Squad and Warriorz are all great albums.

I have been anticipating a proper M.O.P release since Warriorz.I dont count Mash Out Posse rock/rap one a proper release.

Dude,u seriously need to check out MOP earlier releases b4 calling them wack.

Bobby Sands said:
M.O.P are the fucking shit.Every album they have released has been good.To The Death, First Family 4 Life, Firing Squad and Warriorz are all great albums.

I have been anticipating a proper M.O.P release since Warriorz.I dont count Mash Out Posse rock/rap one a proper release.

Dude,u seriously need to check out MOP earlier releases b4 calling them wack.
i have. i juss dont like their style. sound like they screamin all da time

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.