Lyrics Born Information

seems like his new lp drops soon:

Greetings young L-Beezies, once again it is your stromie, your homie, Don “Gorgon” Zola in the cyber-house. With all the latest on the “First Asian Astronaut”, welcome back to Lyrics Born’s official on-line joint. We apologize for the site being down a couple times over the past week, it seems as though the outrageous rush of traffic overwhelmed LB HQ. We are still working out the kinks, and making great strides.

Speaking of giant steps, LB is back from Australia, and was ecstatic about the trip. He came back from the “land down under” a little lighter and a little darker if you know what I mean. No rest for the weary however, as today begins the second annual Auto Reverse Tour 2005. Those of you who have been reading the LB boards, have heard about the frenzy he sent the Australians into with just keys and drums. Well hold on, as LB will be trekking across America for 3 months with his debut, full 5-piece band: Keys, Drums, Guitar, Bass, and a beautiful young lady named Joyo Velarde. Hot Damn! He will also be playing a slew of new material from the upcoming LP, “Same !@#$ Different Day,” available April 26th. This is history.

What better way to set off a national tour, than to do so with his fellow Quannum brethren right here in the Bay. That’s right folks, by special engagement, LB will be kicking off the Auto Reverse Tour with the Quannum Mcs at the DNA lounge in SF tonite! For the first time since last year’s historic Quannum Tour , LB, Gab, and Lateef will share the stage all nite long, cranking out the hits from yesterday, today, and tomorrow. This one is a sure sell-out, so get there early.

Lyrics Born will also be debuting his new line of merchandise, including new shirt designs, hoodies, and a limited edition Auto Reverse Tour 2005 t-shirt, designed by Kozy N’ Dan with Keith Tamashiro. Equally as exciting is the hush-hush personal project LB has been hinting about for a little while now: “The Lyrics Born Variety Show, Season 1" will be available to Auto Reverse Tour show-goers only. He won’t even give me all the details of the track listing and disc contents, other than mentioning that it includes rare collabs and remixes, exclusive freestyles, and songs off his upcoming LP, “Same !@#$ Different Day.” Once again, I reiterate, this CD will be AVAILABLE ONLY AT THE SHOWS.

Need I say more? Get your asses out to the shows people!

The Don “Gorgon” Zola

http://www.lyricsborn.com/

can't wait....if your a fan name some of your favorite cuts by him

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.