lyrically 50 cent killed eminem on this track

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
i know its the cool thing to hate 50cent these days (i personally like and respect him alot) but lyrically he really outshined slim shady on "never enough". :thumb:

Casey

Staff member
em's lyrics were wack on pretty much the whole encore CD. 50 could never step to the kinda of lyrics marshall was spitting on Slim Shady or Marshall Mathers LP's...

i aint listened to "never enough" yet but 50 Cents verse on "spend some time" was better than everyones, the part where he says
"Em introduced us, 50 this is Tanya, Tanya this is 50
Then slid off and left her to kick it with me
I complimented her, I said you have very nice lips
With my imagination, I could see her suckin' my dick"

just rips the song.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
50 was hot on that track. But he wasn't exceptional lyrically. However his flow was impressive.

And I don't agree that lyrically Em was weak on Encore. He still rhymed well, it's just the content was poor.

_carmi

me, myself & us
yeah 50 cent totally killed eminem on never enough. but eminem could have been easily outshined on almost all of his encore cd lyrically. cuz flow wise on that cd eminem was great.

Silleone said:
i aint listened to "never enough" yet but 50 Cents verse on "spend some time" was better than everyones, the part where he says
"Em introduced us, 50 this is Tanya, Tanya this is 50
Then slid off and left her to kick it with me
I complimented her, I said you have very nice lips
With my imagination, I could see her suckin' my dick"

just rips the song.

eminem hast the best verse on that song, followed by obie trice, followed by stat quo

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.