Lynch Hung collab question

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Bueno. Theres been someone singing on a few Lynch hooks...kinda in the background and I've been wondering who it is...sounds almost like First Degree but iunno. Hes in shit like "Situation," "Last Nite," "Die 1 By 1" [maybe the same dude...cant tell]...

Actually now looking at the credits on Siccmixx it says First Degree on Situation...so anyone wanna confirm that he's the same dude on the others as well?

pz

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Bueno. Theres been someone singing on a few Lynch hooks...kinda in the background and I've been wondering who it is...sounds almost like First Degree but iunno. Hes in shit like "Situation," "Last Nite," "Die 1 By 1" [maybe the same dude...cant tell]...

Actually now looking at the credits on Siccmixx it says First Degree on Situation...so anyone wanna confirm that he's the same dude on the others as well?

pz

Lok

Assassin, how many tracks did you do with Dre D & Leggs from Del Paso Heights?
I remember hearing Dre D & Bowleggs on your "Soldierz at War" comp, and there was also a joint you did with Dre & J Mack from back in the day. You folks did any other songs?

Lok

Assassin, how many tracks did you do with Dre D & Leggs from Del Paso Heights?
I remember hearing Dre D & Bowleggs on your "Soldierz at War" comp, and there was also a joint you did with Dre & J Mack from back in the day. You folks did any other songs?

^^^We did some more trax but DRE D hasn't released them they were going thru recognize records but DRE D and that record company fell out.

^^^We did some more trax but DRE D hasn't released them they were going thru recognize records but DRE D and that record company fell out.

Lok

Yeah I remember it was supposed to drop around 98-99. Shame, probably would have been as tight as his Troubled Mind album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.