Lupe used to rap about selling crack

PuffnScruff

the guy makes some good points, like "It’s about time somebody told me that materialism is bad, especially while wearing $500 limited edition sneakers, they scream"

ive heard this song before, i wouldnt really say it is about him, lupe, selling crack.

either way he still has one of the better albums to come out this year and has some nice mixtapes out there

He's already spoken on this, he said he was messin around with music to find his style, he couldn't find a style to run with so he decided to be himself.

It's on a youtube interview some were.

Lupe = the Future.

FroDawgg

^^^i think the author is saying that he wasn't being himself by talking about that. i think, "good for Lupe" if he decided to change his style and go his own way.

Ya i thought the album sucked also. But the first version of the album that leaked was so much better than the released version.

Euphanasia

I disagree. His album is awesome. I give it an XL. Had a few tracks been omitted, I would have given it a classic rating. He is very socially conscious, which is rare these days, especially among mainstream rappers. I urge everyone to check him out.
one

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
yeah none of the shit matters cause hes 'not like that now' 'hes a savoir'

Has anyone else read about him makin statements about his soundscan numbers. 'Best Buy didn't turn theirs in"

edit: here it is

hahahaha....hi my peoples...actually this weeks Billboards numbers are off because of an error!!!...Best Buy hadnt turned in their sales...I must remind I was the number #1 seller at Best Buy this week...the numbers without Best Buy stand at 57,000...the new numbers will be out this friday after they turn in...hahahahaha...GOD IS GREAT!!!!

Casey

Staff member
I was excited about Lupe a month back. Then I heard Daydreamin, and damn that shit was wack. Then I heard the album, still wasnt very impressed. ah well.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.