Lupe Food and Liquor

What yall think about it I was surprised I doubted em but he stepped up. No Place to go and Never lies stand out the most too me I feel like its the album of 06. Check it out but if you do also purchase the album when it drops. discuss fellow pirates

I dl'd it and to be honest, I really aint feelin it.. Didnt impress me too much.. I did kinda scan thru it though.. I'll listen to it 1 more time and see if anything grabs my attention.. and if it doesnt its takin a trip to the recyclin bin.

TCD

I like it but alot of it don't make much sense to me. I'm not really sure what he is talking about in a few of the songs but the rest of it is ill.

im tellin ya blaze some budziz and listen to no place to go. The track reached me like stretch armstrong.
I lost my earpiece I hope ya'll hear me cause it hurts me soooo!

- The Fahrenheit mixtapes were wack and Food and Liquor is nothing special. I heard Jay Z tried to sign this dude back in the day which slightly bamboozles me.

7 Syns

I like this album, Ive listened to it a few times. It's a good debut but like I told Roaches this album is basically 2006's Be.

BTW whom sings on Never Lies? Sounds like Chester from Linkin Park.

Oh well it's 4/5 record.

I like the tracks You My, Spaze Out <--good beat, good delivery, Trials & Tribulations & Kick Push.

peace.

PuffnScruff

I thought it was the dude from LP too. I actually thought they sampled a LP song for never lies, but I wouldn't know since I don't listen to their music. Cool track though I liked it alot

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.