Lupe Fiasco

PELLA

what do you think about him? i just saw/heard his "just push" video and im pretty impressed. Weird how he skates and shit, but still shits all over 50 i think.

check out his site, im downloading one of his mixtapes to see if he keeps it up.

www.lupefiasco.com

PuffnScruff

I'm starting to really like him a lot. The first time I ever heard him was on touch the sky.
Roaches hooked it up with hos leaked advanced album and I like it a lot. There are some really great songs on there. He's prett original when it comes to being artist. I love how on one of his songs he talks about how he never even liked rap music.
Kick push is my jam at the momnet. I've been listening to it a lot the past week. I love creativity and originality of the song. I have never heard anyone make a song about their love of skateboarding before.

I was playing with his leaked unmasterd album last night in my analog mix lab. I loaded the cd up and played around with the eq's and shit, making tracks sound to my liking.

roaches

I have never heard anyone make a song about their love of skateboarding before.
There's a lot of it, actually. Check the Living Legends, etc. (really, any of the acts Fort Minor rips off). Murs's "Transitions az a Ridah" was pretty popular a couple of years ago.

roaches said:
There's a lot of it, actually. Check the Living Legends, etc. (really, any of the acts Fort Minor rips off). Murs's "Transitions az a Ridah" was pretty popular a couple of years ago.

4reel though.....Skateboard is even seen in rap videos from the LUpe one to even Drop it Like i's Hot.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I have only listened to his album once. I liked a few tracks. He's interesting but no more so than Pharell. Maybe Pharell with more lyrical talent.

TCD

Pittsey said:
I have only listened to his album once. I liked a few tracks. He's interesting but no more so than Pharell. Maybe Pharell with more lyrical talent.
That's harsh. He certainly has better subject matter than Pharrell and he's a much better MC in every aspect.

jbrolax

ive had his advance/leak/unfinished album for a week or two and it pretty good, all ive been listening to, ive been waiting for something fresh, alot of commers in this senctacne, drukn

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.