Ludacris

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Favorite album? For me, toss up between Word of Mouf and Chicken N Beer. It goes back and forth. Right now, Word of Mouf is taking the cake.

masta247

Staff member
I'm asking because I haven't heard a song from him for a long time already. And I'm not really a huge fan of his music. I know that he's not bad.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Ludacris is beyond awesome, I often feel he is most awesome on features vs full songs from him.
Both word of mouf and chicken n beer is a close call for me, hard to tell.

Chronic

I haven't listened to either in a long time but I think my opinion was that the best songs were on Word of Mouf but Chicken N Beer was the better album overall.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Word of mouf.

But he only appeals to me when he features on a track, same with Busta. Interesting to see what their duet album will be like then.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
interesting. Although I agree that Luda straight up murders guest tracks, his own shit is still really dope. To each their own, I guess. Busta never appealed to me, solo or not solo.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
^ He is doing another album due out first quarter 2012. And he's got a mixtape coming out in a couple weeks.

Did you check out his BET Cypher?

roaches

never listened to his last couple of albums. looking back at the first few, none of them really stands out above the rest, imo.

it's criminal that child of the night never became a single.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I use Foursquare. But, mainly, oddly, for myself. I like to know where I go and how often. For example, I spent 8 days in Vegas a couple years back and can't recall the name of a single club I went to. I want that to change. So, when I went to San Fran this summer, I made sure I checked into most of the places I visited so I can look back and be like "yeah, I was there and I liked it".

Shadows

^ He is doing another album due out first quarter 2012. And he's got a mixtape coming out in a couple weeks.

Did you check out his BET Cypher?
His cypher was horrible and to think Bieber was gonna pay Luda to ghost write to be able to cypher...lol im so glad they didn't let Bieber spit.

I also have never heard a full Luda album, he never appealed to me and I had to delete my Pandora Luda station, it was horrible. Only his singles and features are good for me.

Casey

Staff member
I use Foursquare. But, mainly, oddly, for myself. I like to know where I go and how often. For example, I spent 8 days in Vegas a couple years back and can't recall the name of a single club I went to. I want that to change. So, when I went to San Fran this summer, I made sure I checked into most of the places I visited so I can look back and be like "yeah, I was there and I liked it".
Did you post this in the right thread? lol

Anyway I do the same thing.

And my favorite Luda album is Back for the First Time.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.