Ludacris still beefing with T.I

Caesar

Staff member
With all this Fiddy and Ye talk, everything else in hip-hop has seemingly fallen under the radar, including Ludacris' recent verse over Fif's "I Get Money" remix.

Luda recently sat down with "106 & Park"'s Terrence J and Rosci and revealed that he indeed targeted someone during his verse.

"When I wrote the verse there was an individual that said something about me not winning a Grammy, basically them winning a Grammy and feeling like I didn't deserve it," Luda explained. "Man, I've been in this game 7 years. I just started winning awards. So for somebody to tell me that I don't' deserve an award that I put my heart and soul into, I'm a respond. At the end of the day, that's what it is."

It's pretty safe to say, he's referring to T.I.. In case you forgot, here's what the self-proclaimed "king of the south" told SOHH back in June.

"I had the album of the year whether I won a Grammy for it or not," T.I. told SOHH. "I think numbers show that. I think that if you go out to anybody on the streets and ask them, they'll tell you. I think that it's a no-brainer. You ask him [Ludacris], he'll probably tell you the same thing. Come on, man, who in hip-hop doesn't know that?"

Source: SOHH.com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.