Ludacris Makes History, First Rapper To Be Inducted Into Georgia Music Hall Of Fame

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Atlanta bred rapper Ludacris will be inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame this year.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Luda (born Christopher Bridges) will be the first rapper inducted into the hall of fame.

Other artists who will be inducted this year include R&B singer Keith Sweat and rockers Widespread Panic.

The annual induction ceremony will be held September 20th at the Georgia World Congress Center and will be broadcast live on GPB-TV Channel 8 at 8:30 PM.

In related news, Luda is putting the final touches on his sixth studio album, Theater Of Mind and will be staring in the new Guy Ritchie movie, RocknRolla.

Source: Sixshot.com

M

michael couture

How come ludacris gets inducted and not outkast, that's really ludacris. Outkast is legendary and they're still making music, I've got "Aquemini" in my cd player right now. the two other rock groups I haven't even heard of (maybe because rock is'nt my thing but still), when I think of georgia music I think outkast, and maybe ray charles. not to take away from ludacris, I mean congradulations but no Outkast, that's just crazy !!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.