Ludacris growing pains sample?

I hear this song, and it feels like I've heard it before. Is there another track (maybe a 90's westcoast song) that has either this same exact beat or sounds very similar (using the same sample)?

FroDawgg

^^^i think they mean the original "growing pains"...the song sampled in "it was a good day remix" was "do it again" by the staple singers, which was used in "growing pains (do it again remix)"...unless cube used both and i'm making myself look like an ass

FroDawgg said:
^^^i think they mean the original "growing pains"...the song sampled in "it was a good day remix" was "do it again" by the staple singers, which was used in "growing pains (do it again remix)"...unless cube used both and i'm making myself look like an ass
he used both :D :thumb:

Same beat was on a Killah Priest track too, i think it was off Heavy Mental, I cant really remember, and i have no clue who was the very first to use it... Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.