Ludacris Drops New Album Same Day As Kanye

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Recent reports from MTV have revealed that Ludacris will be dropping his upcoming album Theater of the Mind, the same day that Kanye West drops 808’s & Heartbreak.

The Atlanta-based MC stated that none of the tracks on the new album will be featuring guests; instead they will be referred to as “co-stars.”

Confirmed co-stars include Lil Wayne, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Jamie Foxx, The Game, T.I., Chris Brown, Nas, Chris Rock, Common, Sean Garret and T-Pain, among others.

“This whole album is going to solidify me in your top five,” the rapper stated.

“When I say, ‘your top five,’ I mean anybody who is reading or listening to this. It will solidify me in the top five. It’s so many 16s on this. Then I got DJ Premier on a song called ‘MVP.’ I'm the first Southern artist on a DJ Premier beat that’s on their album. Then you have ‘The Last of a Dying Breed’ with Lil Wayne. There’s a song called ‘Do the Right Thing’ with me and Common and Spike Lee. There’s so many 16s on there, taking it to the essence – I’m feeling hella complete.”

Click here to watch the film clip for his single, "One More Drink" featuring T-Pain.

Theater of the Mind drops November 25.

raywaters11

new album include Lil Wayne, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Jamie Foxx, The Game, T.I., Chris Brown, Nas, Chris Brown, Chris Rock, Common, Sean Garret and T-Pain, among others.
hmm.. will chris brown be on it?
luda will never reach my top five, he's one dimensional and when he tries to make a meaningful song, thats what it is, trying. too hard at that.

the song with mayweather sucks, its a cheap knock off of 2nd round knockout only instead of dissin wit mike tyson on the track he's braggin with floyd mayweather... whack.

bottom five.

FroDawgg

can't wait for the track with nas and jay--I Do it for Hip Hop. I've heard the version with just Luda's verse, and that's dope, so I can't imagine what it's like with Nas and Jay

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Did he even drop a single yet? I have Last of a dying breed and Call up the homies with game, but hopefully he doesn't make these tracks singles.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.