Ludacris confirms new album tracklist

Ludacris has confirmed the tracklisting to his new album, 'Therapy'. The album was rumoured to feature the likes of Young Buck & Ludacris, but according to are source, either of them make an appearence. View the tracklist below:

01. "Warning (Intro)"
02. "Grew Up A Screw Up" (ft. Young Jeezy)
03. "Money Maker" (ft. Pharrell)
04. "Girls Gone Wild"
05. "Ultimate Satisfaction" (ft. Field Mob)
06. "Mouths To Feed"
07. "End Of The Night" (ft. Bobby Valentino)
08. "Woozy" (ft. R. Kelly)
09. "Tell It Like It Is"
10. "War With God"
11. "Do Your Time" (ft. Pimp C, Beanie Sigel, & C-Murder)
12. "Slap"
13. "Runaway Love" (ft. Mary J. Blige)
14. "Freedom Of Preach" (ft. Bishop Eddie Lee Long)
15. "We Ain't Worried 'Bout U"

source http://musicns.com

Malkz said:
Ludacris has confirmed the tracklisting to his new album, 'Therapy'. The album was rumoured to feature the likes of Young Buck & Ludacris, but according to are source, either of them make an appearence. View the tracklist below:

01. "Warning (Intro)"
02. "Grew Up A Screw Up" (ft. Young Jeezy)
03. "Money Maker" (ft. Pharrell)
04. "Girls Gone Wild"
05. "Ultimate Satisfaction" (ft. Field Mob)
06. "Mouths To Feed"
07. "End Of The Night" (ft. Bobby Valentino)
08. "Woozy" (ft. R. Kelly)
09. "Tell It Like It Is"
10. "War With God"
11. "Do Your Time" (ft. Pimp C, Beanie Sigel, & C-Murder)
12. "Slap"
13. "Runaway Love" (ft. Mary J. Blige)
14. "Freedom Of Preach" (ft. Bishop Eddie Lee Long)
15. "We Ain't Worried 'Bout U"

source http://musicns.com
Good job to tell us Ludacrics will not feature on his own album.

linx

Staff member
Ugh, shit guest spots. I still wanna hear it cause Luda has always been dope to me. I really like his flow, delivery and charisma on the mic. I just wish he would make doper songs with better rappers. Rather than people like Young Jeezy and C-Murder. It's dope to see Beanie on there though. Would have been dope to see some dudes like Jadakiss, Scarface, Lil Wayne and some other dope people.

Money Banker is a dope ass song.

1. The hook is catchy
2. The beat is dope
3. Luda is awesome, as usual

Red Light District was a little disappointing. I think this one will improve upon that though.

I think it's kinda weird that they don't have to many DTP features other than Bobby Valentino and Field Mob, but that's not necesarilly a bad thing.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
"The album was rumoured to feature the likes of Young Buck & Ludacris, but according to are source, either of them make an appearence.[/quote]wtf source they got i thought it was LUDACRIS HIMSELF since it says LUDACRIS CONFIRMS. whole set looks fake

its linx! said:
Ugh, shit guest spots. I still wanna hear it cause Luda has always been dope to me. I really like his flow, delivery and charisma on the mic. I just wish he would make doper songs with better rappers. Rather than people like Young Jeezy and C-Murder. It's dope to see Beanie on there though. Would have been dope to see some dudes like Jadakiss, Scarface, Lil Wayne and some other dope people.
Shit guest appearances? C-Murder and Pimp C are dope.

linx

Staff member
DUB CEE said:
Shit guest appearances? C-Murder and Pimp C are dope.
I'm just not fans of either personally. Luda may be from the south, but he is a dope lyricsist and I enjoy his energetic style. C-Murder and Pimp C are completely different.

its linx! said:
I'm just not fans of either personally. Luda may be from the south, but he is a dope lyricsist and I enjoy his energetic style. C-Murder and Pimp C are completely different.
i think ludas song stick em up with ugk was one of ludas dopest song :thumb: and im curious of how the c murder track will sound. c can come correct when he wants to

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.