Ludacris and Oprah have Beef

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
An appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Show to promote the movie Crash has left some debris in its wake with one of the film’s stars.

While appearing on the show alongside fellow cast members, rapper Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, who played one of two carjackers in the Oscar-winning picture about race relations, ended up trying to defend his use of the N-word. He tells GQ magazine that most of the arguments he laid before Oprah – who is strongly against use of the word in any context – were mysteriously left out of the show when it aired.

"She edited out a lot of my comments while keeping her own in," Ludacris said in an interview. "Of course, it's her show, but we were doing a show on racial discrimination, and she gave me a hard time as a rapper when I came on there as an actor.”

Winfrey has her own rules when it comes to promoting rappers on her show. Although Kanye West was recently a guest, hip hop artists are not usually invited as guests on the program.

"I don't see why people like Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle, who I am huge fans of, it's OK for them to go on Oprah. They speak the same language as I do, but they do it through comedy, so I guess that's acceptable,"

Ludacris said that Oprah approached him privately backstage after the show to explain her actions.

"After the taping, she pulled me into a room and we had a five-minute conversation," he said. "What I got was that by having rappers on her show, she feels like she is empowering in them. It was like being at someone’s house who doesn’t really want you there."

Stupid ass shit. At least if your going to argue with him let his opinions be stated.

"hellooo afeni"

Luda and Afeni went at it? Tell me about this.

ArtsyGirl

Like he said the only difference between Rappers and Dave Chappelle / Chris Rock is the way they put out their work. Oprah really picks n chooses huh, Would like to see the Kanye ep but thats fucked up she edited what Luda said and kept her own in.

SonOf2pac

DrugBa11ad said:
Stupid ass shit. At least if your going to argue with him let his opinions be stated.

"hellooo afeni"

Luda and Afeni went at it? Tell me about this.
she didn't allow him on the better dayz album... lol... just kidding... i was just saying What's Next?

Bigg Limn

Staff member
artisticgurl said:
What was the episode about?
Oprahs minge & asshole being deprived of attention so much that her minge pulls a gun on some hostages...and kills a cop 2 lol.

Oh yah, and Towlieeeee's book/overcomming getting high to think of ideas - and switching to getting high to reward himself for good ideas.

The episode was bout towlie. The little towel that just gets high all the time. He goes on Oprahs show all blazed pretending to b a person with this book he wrote. Then it gets out of control when they make oprahs vagina take everyone hostage cuz it hasnt got any action. They make her out to be a fat b*tch on the episode. Wont surprise me if they pull it, sh*t was pretty off the wall but i thought it was funny.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.