Luda, with his new haricut, releases Release Therapy....How is it?

discuss...need links, lemme know..

EDIT: the dirty Luda has just leaked...i'll post the links here, and if they get removed, just PM me for them

Tracklist:
01 "Warning (Intro)"
02 "Grew Up a Screw Up" (Feat. Young Jeezy)
03 "Money Maker" (Feat. Pharrell)
04 "Girls Gone Wild"
05 "Ultimate Satisfaction" (Feat. Field Mob)
06 "Mouths to Feed"
07 "End of The Night" (Feat. Bobby Valentino)
08 "Woozy" (Feat. R. Kelly)
09 "Tell It Like It Is"
10 "War With God"
11 "Do Your Time" (Feat. Pimp C, Beanie Sigel, & C-Murder)
12 "Slap"
13 "Runaway Love" (Feat. Mary J. Blige)
14 "Freedom of Preach" (Feat. Bishop Eddie Lee Long)

PuffnScruff

I'm listening to it right now. So far it's not too bad. I like it better than his last two albums. Although I thought his last two albums sucked ass

*expects someone coming in the thread saying diamond in the back was their jam

Luda is a joke.Why does he put paint to accent his tape?I saw it on the MTV Awards and I saw that he was sweating off his "hairline".This clown hasn't had a good album since Word of Mouf, and even that one is just average.

yeah, that haircut is so sharp, it looks like it was photoshopped or something..

and i was dling a version and found it was editted, so im dling another that hopefully isnt....

ARon

"On some Pretty Tone shit, haircut looks airbrushed"

The only one I got and I am aware of is edited, because the one everyone has is a webrip from MTV's the Leak or whatever. I'm liking what I hear so far. If you happen to come by one that isnt edited hit me up please.

U can tell that aint his hairline for real, cause old pics or videos of him with braids PROVE that he has a receeding hairline......Luda has a big forhead with braids, but with that new "shape up" he all the sudden has a small one? If he's balding, he needs to stop being ashamed of genetics, go hard, and shave his whole fuckin head.....Still, new album IS better than the last two, for sure.

That photo posted of the album cover looks made photoshopped or sumthing. Album is better then the last one...but like PuffNScruff said, da other ones weren't that great to begin with.

I just scanned thru it.. Girls Gone Wild and the jail song with Beans, C-Murder and Pimp C are both fuckin hot! I'll listen thru it alot better later.

EDIT: That song with Mary J is iight, but it kinda reminds me of a cheap rip off of Brendas Got A Baby/3 Sides To A Story..

Woozy is pretty good and Slap is decent. There's probaly 2 or 3 more songs on there that are decent. Not liking tha rest.
I definately take The Red Light District over this.

Busta had a new haircut. Busta had a new album out. Luda has a new haircut. Luda has a new album out... :p
'War With God' didn't make it? Anyway, average album from the average rapper although 'Do Your Time' is interesting. Maybe, I'll post link to it. ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.