loved albums you became to hate

basicaly stealing another thread and flipping it around

anyway just answer the fuckin thread.

for me. wyclef -carnival
mobb deep - murda music.
and theres a few more

btw i still Love some tracks of both albums.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Eminem show. Thought it was great at first, couple of weeks later, it was hell.

Tha Last Meal - Was really hyped about Snoop not being released on Death Row by this one (you know the whole fiasco thing there when they went to court), thought it was good at first, then I asked myself if Snoop was on crack.

Eminem Show for me also.....to be honest, I cant even really listen to him anymore at all. He annoys me.

Biggie's albums....im probably gonna get hated for this, but ive had too many fights with his fans over who is better between him and Pac, and its made it so that I cant stand him now. Alot of people hate Pac's fans, but Biggie fans are much worse IMO.

Jay Z's albums - im tired of people worshipping this guy as a God, when he is in fact very mediocre.

Dr Dre - 2001 (my god I can't stand anysong off this album anymore, too played out)
Jay-z - Life and Times of S.Carter(only bought cuz of big pimpin', now I hate the piece of shit)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.