Love at first sight?

Ya'all ever feel this about rappers...as in being blown away by a verse/song the first time you heard that rapper?

For me, its ...none of you would have guessed, Hussein Fatal. Nope...not Pac, Eminem, Biggie, etc. It was Fatal. That's pretty much the only guy that blew me away with the first verse I heard. It was his verse on Hit Em Up.

How about you guys?

Phonte with Be Allright (Nicolay Easybreezy Sunday Afternoon Mix). I heard him once or twice before but I never really appreciated his lyrics and flow until I heard this on the Foriegn Exchange album. Still, I haven't been able to get into him over 9th Wonder production.

k69atie

SicC's Love
yeah mine was dmx, i heard look thru my eyes and also when i heard kadafi's verse on staring' thru my rearview i really started liking him loads, that verse did it for me

ArtsyGirl

Young Roscoe as soon as I heard it I knew. And Nas aswell I heard his album at a friends place and whenever it came on I was listenin, took me a while to get his album but been a fan ever since.

Will

Akir- heard his verse on "One" off Revolutionary volume 2, the verse blew me away so i went and bought his album, dudes talented, now waitin for a propper release with better production than what he got on his CD now

AmerikazMost

This will probably surprise some people because I'm on his dick so much, but the first time I heard Rakim was on "The Watcher 2." It's not even his best verse, but it just flowed so much better than anyone I ever heard before. It was orgasmic lol.

AmerikazMost said:
This will probably surprise some people because I'm on his dick so much, but the first time I heard Rakim was on "The Watcher 2." It's not even his best verse, but it just flowed so much better than anyone I ever heard before. It was orgasmic lol.

you 1st heard him on the watcher ?!!?!?!? holy fuck lol

i'd say tech n9ne on regime killaz

Pac - Holla If Ya Hear Me

Tech N9ne - Questions

Mr Cheeks & Lost Boyz - Renee

Treach - Everythings Gonna Be Alright

J-Live - Epilogue

all I can think off of the top of my head

i use to lik fatal but after watchin videos n new dvd of him.. hes not doin anythin progrssive... hes takin coke/crack to his head.. hes more of a drug fiend rapper now.. lost respect..

but me is gonna be Tupac then 50cent
when i first heard keep ya head up from the radio, i didnt even kno how he looked like but his voice jus came to me

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.