Lord Finesse Says There Will Never Be Another Big L Album

roaches

They were gonna get Jay-Z, Kane, and Eminem on the shit?!! Damn!

Lord Finesse Says There Will "Never" Be Another Big L Album | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHopDX

Lord Finesse: Okay, off the record, Big L’s moms, , raised him, his whole life. His father abandoned him. Since he was a kid, just straight never was in his life at all. No Christmas, no Thanksgivings, none of that. No birthday cards, none of that. When L passed and this dude, this fuckin’ faggot pops, found out how popular he was he now wanted to become a part of Big L’s life, and fought to get royalties and stuff that was really due to his moms. Now , Pinky passes, who’s Big L’s moms. So now, since he’s the father, even though he’s never been there, kid’s whole career, his whole life, by law, and by blood, he’s in charge now. And I can’t see none of my blood, sweat and tears and efforts being put together for some dude to get credit that was – You ain’t even claim this kid as your son.

Lord Finesse: ...He got paid off not to get anything from Big L’s future royalties, period. But once passed, it’s like that contract is dead now. , “Yo, where these songs at? I wanna do a project. I love my son.” And it’s hard to swallow that. It’s hard to hear somebody that abandoned they – How the fuck do you abandon your son? “I’m so proud of my son.” Just to hear that statement made me wanna choke the shit out of him....

Casey

Staff member
As much as I wanted another Big L album..........I understand. That is a pretty shitty situation.

Ristol

New York's Ambassador
Well, despite the horrible circumstances with the douche father and all that, I guess the Big L well has to run dry sooner or later. Wonderful rapper. Much too bad.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.