Loon's Story and Testimonial

Caeasar posted up an Al Jazeera link to an interview with Loon about his journey to Islam, but that wasnt really in depth. But anyways, Here's Loons life story, in his own words.

I'm not posting this to have a religious debate. Take it for what it is, its just an artists life story.

Warning: this about an hour and a half long. I'm almost 10 minutes in, pretty interesting so far

Amir Junaid Muhadith [formerly 'Loon' of Bad Boy Entertainment] (New York, USA)

edit: click on 'listen to testimonial' at the bottom of the page

~peace

Preach

Before I watch, did he convert to Islam?

If so, not interested. The gayest thing I see is when a white, non-religious person suddenly converts. It's so random. Like "hey, let's start believing in this whole belief system instead of the ten thousand others. Cause these motherfuckers seem to know way more about the universe, they are the ones that are gonna stand out among the crowd, I can just FEEL it!"

^^ the way I look at it, everyones got their own spiritual journey man. Everyone does it for their own reasons. If Islam is helping Loon feel like he's bettering himself as a person and helping him find inner peace, then why not. I dont see anything gay about it.

I listen to a bunch of these things, I was really touched by Napoleons story to be honest man.. whether you agree with their belief system or not, is a totally different discussion though.

FroDawgg

for some reason it's not working for me, but i always felt Loon was dope. He did some tight tracks on The Saga Continues and on the Harlem World CD as well as "From Scratch". However, although he was nice, I always felt that he was stuck in that trap where he was talented but really violent in his raps. hopefully his conversion changed that about him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.