Loon - Dildo Hopper (50 & Mase diss). This is hilarious!!!

"Where is this fool from anyway?"

^^ its loon.. He is on badboy records.. acually i'm not sure if he still is. But he is originally from harlem. Give his album a listen, even though he reminds me of mase in the way he raps, he is alright.

ARon

^haha

Nah but he is better than most people think, when he first dropped his mixtape shit I was feelin him but you know Puffy had to make some money so whatever, he is decent. Song is cool though, nothin to go crazy over but its cool.

ARon

His album was kind of wak yes, dude can rhyme though, he might surprise you here and there, he aint nothing great or whatever. He makes some good songs well verses on mixtapes.

I heard this like last week, it's alright nothin' special. I liked the one over the 'Soul Survivor' beat better.

Loon raps waaayyy better than most people think. Don't let that little stint with Bad Boy fool you, dude is nice. By the way, he ain't on BB no more.

FroDawgg

Aristotle said:
^haha

Nah but he is better than most people think, when he first dropped his mixtape shit I was feelin him but you know Puffy had to make some money so whatever, he is decent. Song is cool though, nothin to go crazy over but its cool.
he is better than people think, when he's not doing garbage songs with 3LW or Dream or whoever. listen to "from scratch" or his Harlem World stuff or his stuff on The Saga Continues. Pure fire.

HellRazor05 said:
Yeah I know he is/was on Bad Boy, I just wanted to know where he was from. He seemed to have a lot of things to say about NY so I was curious if he was from here. Harlem still isn't it's own borough whether he's from there or not. And I don't think people from Queens would exactly find his words as a compliment if ya know what I'm sayin. But anyway, thanks for lettin me know the deal on that. 1

Whats the difference? queens?? harlem???? either way hes from New York

C.R.Y.

GhettoStar said:
Mase in his prime>Loon at any stage of his carrer

its a weak diss.....childish even'

youre right, its a childish diss. but at least its a song. 50's attempt at making humor was by making videos and pictures of everyone.

HellRazor05 said:
You're delirious. I just found out the nigga was from New York so he ain't anywhere close to a king as far as I'm concerned.

Lol it was obviously a joke .. he is just a mase replacement. I acctually hurd dildo shopper on XM radio .. i was shocked .

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.