Looks Like B.I.G.'s Duets Will Be Worst Than Loyal To The Game

Sean "Diddy" Combs hosted the first listening session for the forthcoming The Notorious B.I.G. project, Notorious B.I.G Duets: The Final Chapter.
Although it was an exclusive event for label execs, tastemakers and DJs, there were also some well-known celebrities in attendance. Prior to commencing the session, Diddy spoke about who B.I.G. was and still is to the rap game --"the greatest rapper of all time."
As previously reported on SOHH.com, the album is a joint effort where most of the game's biggest names pooled together and did it one last time for the "Notorious 1."
At press time, the track listing for the album has not been released, however, some of the featured artists on the LP include Eminem, 50 Cent, Game, Jay-Z, Tupac, Twista, Nas, Ludacris, Nelly, Big Pun and Fat Joe, among others.
The first single to drop will be the Diddy, Nelly and Jagged Edge-featured song called "Nasty Girl." It's similar to Big's previous track "Nasty Boy" from his Life After Death album. Prior to that, "Hold Ya Hand," a track featuring the late Bob Marley, was released as a download.
The Notorious B.I.G. Duets: The Final Chapter album is slated to drop on December 20th.

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/7708

theres no possible way it can be worse than loyal to the game unless they changed bigs words and sped up his vocals to sound like twista but diddy wont do dat.

it's just gonna be another Born Again which was total shit, Big's legacy has been handled even worse than Pac's, mainly due to Puffy using Big to launch his own career. It's a damn shame.

they just don't have the unreleased material for BIG like they did with 2pac. The man's got no choice.

But to be honest, I see puffy in some ways like I see suge knight. They got all these players in the game, but when it comes down to make some money, they start pimping out the dead guy.

dubk said:
they just don't have the unreleased material for BIG like they did with 2pac. The man's got no choice.

But to be honest, I see puffy in some ways like I see suge knight. They got all these players in the game, but when it comes down to make some money, they start pimping out the dead guy.
^ Exactly

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.