Looking for Ja Rules original 'Change Gon' Come' with sample.

Hey guys,

Back when Blood In My Eye was released, a promo CD (or an advanced album version, cant remember) featured the track 'Change 'Gon come' and included the sampling of a woman singing.

The track was later changed for the retial version due to Ja not being able to get the rights to use the sample. It become 'Things Gon Change.'

Does anybody have the original version, and if at all possible a link to the song? I have searched high and low. If only I hadn't formatted my harddrive about 10 times since the release!

Peace.

I'd like to have this also. By the way, it wasn't a woman singing the hook. It was a sample of Sam Cooke - Change Gon' Come, it was just sped up.

Tekneek, thanks for the info. Listen to Sam Cooke sometimes, never heard that track though. If your name is an homage to Immortal Technique good shit.

Glad a few others are interested in the track, it's a good song and makes good use to the sample. Now all the hype has died down, I can't understand what peoples problem is with Ja. He just gets on with it.

To bee honest all this beef nowadays is starting to get abit boring and i find myself laughing at grown men squabbling over bullshit. I mean get over it. Ya know.

If anybosy has the track please post - I never usually request songs, but just added the album to my playlist and want to replace the retial version with the true OG.

peace.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
Whats up Twirlzy, been a long time , you still mixing n stuff, I still remember a few years ago and you sent me Immortal technique album, now he is my favourite mc. :)

what you been up to?

Tekneek said:
hxxp://download.yousendit.com/FBBB95616D97A09F

There you go....
Thanks for that.. I had it on a Clue cd a long time ago then when the released version came out i was like WTF! The OG was alot better.. Even though the differences were small, the hook on the OG basically made the song even though its only a 3 word difference.

Thnaks Tekneek its much appreciated, ddiddn't really expect anyone to post it.

Jasedwads whats happenin. yeah its been a long time - I kind of lost interest and now just view causally - not so much a fanatic these days. They were good times though. - Immortal is still the shit.

Thanks to Tekneek again - peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.