LoL @ The Game

LOL! Funny, but pathetic though.

Good vibes, however, did not prevent rapper The Game from creatively dissing 50 Cent, his former collaborator and current nemesis.

The night's first award, for Hottest Hook, went to "Hate It or Love It," billed as being performed by The Game featuring 50 Cent, who did not attend the ceremonies.

The Game pointedly avoided mentioning the former G-Unit rap crew member onstage but showed off the word "G-Unot" shaved into the side of his head.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051113/ap_on_en_mu/vibe_awards
Another thing thats funny and pathetic is that he won an award for a hook 50 wrote for him.

PuffnScruff

AmerikazMost said:
he's taking this whole hating on g-unit a little far...i haven't heard one damn thing about him that doesn't involve g-unit since all this happened
i was thinkng the same thing

on the other hand. the artistic designs in peoples hair fad looks like it might be coming back:D when i was in vegas a kid at school had bart simpson cut out in the back of his head. i'm going to find a barber that can do that:thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.