LOL! @ Game's obsession with SpongeBob Squarepants

Im just now downloading the Ghost Unit mixtape and let me just say that there's a line between whats funny :)D) and whats just retarded :)rolleyes: ).

But anyway, whats with the his obsession with SpongeBob? Everytime he's been on 106 & Park he mentions SpongeBob for his son's sake I guess, then he gets some kid on "300 Bars intro" to mention him, and then I listening to the "Palm Pilot" with Monkey Mike and calls on of the Young Gunz "SpongeBob".

I can almost just imagine him watching SpongeBob while writing his rhymes. :D

TCD

"So we outside the elementary school
with our guns cocked,
like "hi little man it's blues clues and SpongeBob"

The Game has mentioned SBSP manytimes and said that he's seen th movie atleast 20 times.

Aristotle said:
He must be targeting the huge Eminem fan base now.
lol.

farreal tho, whats the big problem, at least he acts human instead of fronting like hes superthug. invincible or some shit.

he's seen sponge bob square pants, well he does have a son, and hes likening his rivals to childrens cartoons, meaning theyre not real and the like.

its not hard to understand.

sniper said:
lol.

farreal tho, whats the big problem, at least he acts human instead of fronting like hes superthug. invincible or some shit.

he's seen sponge bob square pants, well he does have a son, and hes likening his rivals to childrens cartoons, meaning theyre not real and the like.

its not hard to understand.
Damn snipe, you bring a certain seriousness to this thread vouching for Game. LOL! I can understand he has a son, but comparing SMSP to his rivals really lame tho.

^ Yea, they think becuz the way Spongebob acts he's gay. Thats fuckin retarded, he acts that way cuz hes supposed to be like a kid, not gay, lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online