lol did anybody watch the illout show, (UK)

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
i dont like 50 cent music but this show was funny as, 50 was on there and they were just talking about his career and shit, then he got given pictures of people and they wanted to see what 50 cent thought of them, it was funny funny as.

he did not even know who Tony Blair was, and then he said he would fuckthe queen for 10 million. ha ha

a bit disrespectful but still funny , then he starts dissin jadakiss and ja rule, he rips there pictures up, and starts saying there weak,then he says ja's career is over. ha :D

this was extreamly funy illout show. :cool:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
50 seems to come across well in interviews. He's honest. But he plays up his image. I bet he knew who Tony Blair was.

jasedwads

yeah, he shorley must know who Tony Blair is. the presenter goes, 'he is incharge of the UK' and 50 cent says yeah i like him because he let me in this country and he keeps the police of me.

then he went on to tell a story and shit.

he was speaking sum interesting stuff though, he used example of goerga/alantic artists like usher, ludacres and all them, and how they stick together and make records. But in new york 50 was saying 'theres too many chiefs and not enuff indians' basically saying everyone wants to be the number one, and people dont help nobody out. Which i guess is true.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
The Uk is Hip-pop.

Which is cool. But there's very few people I can discuss music with in my peer group. The only time people speak about hip-hop with me is when they want me to hook up the new album from *insert Aftermath artist here*.

jasedwads

tbh the presenters was a pair of tossers. they were kissing 50 ass so much, and they were shit stiring things up, i mean, they show pictures of ja rule and jadakiss, thats just stupid, they are little bitches, i dont even watch channel U that much, i happened to be flicking through the channels.

but i know what you mean people bum 50 tofuck, but they are mainly young kids, they dont see how shit he is, they just love the beats and the gangster style. But its all fake boy band shit as far as i am concerned, he will wash up in the next few years and another load of boy band rappers will come a long. :(

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
jasedwads said:
tbh the presenters was a pair of tossers. they were kissing 50 ass so much, and they were shit stiring things up, i mean, they show pictures of ja rule and jadakiss, thats just stupid, they are little bitches, i dont even watch channel U that much, i happened to be flicking through the channels.

but i know what you mean people bum 50 tofuck, but they are mainly young kids, they dont see how shit he is, they just love the beats and the gangster style. But its all fake boy band shit as far as i am concerned, he will wash up in the next few years and another load of boy band rappers will come a long. :(

Channel U is an awful channel. For a start they gave Westwood his own show.
Then there's the fact they fill the channel up with poor UK acts. I swear if anyone makes a video they'll play it. I have it on now actually, same songs in rotation since I last watched 2 months ago. Oh well, switching to Hollyoaks now.

jasedwads

i hate to say it but i dont like the uk rap/hiphop scene . Nothing is original, everyone thinks there something there not. it just looks so unatural at the moment. Icannot put my finger on what the problem is. I dont like this tracks where u get 6 mc's doing 16 b just glorifying them selves. it gets really boring.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
But theres a couple of rappers on Channel U who have talent, like Klashnekoff, Skinnyman and some artists who i don't know the names off.

But mostly it's just bullshit.

UK IS NOT GHETTO.
Whats your definition of ghetto?

If it's a poor area, the UK has many poor areas, it just isn't glorified like it is in America.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.