LOL at Lloyd Banks

dude, he'd be pushing 30. but interscope say his 22 for his "image". all the shit lables like interscope talk are bullshit. gimmicky fuckers. if his fans knew he was old enough to be there father his fanbase would burnout
i jus had to say he aint that old..he was like nineteen when "grodt" came out so do the math on the years..the one that interscope tried to market "image" as someone younger was the game. oh but that dont matter since everyones on the games dick jus cause he is dissin g-unit, but when he was part of g-unit ppl said he was wack and gay 4 the same reason.................makes me wonder if banks turned on the unit would everyone love him hmm.. well jus felt like sayin this

pz

youngn2488 said:
i jus had to say he aint that old..he was like nineteen when "grodt" came out so do the math on the years..the one that interscope tried to market "image" as someone younger was the game.

pz
wake up. his lable woulda said he was 19, theres no fucking way. oh yea, they done it to "the game" to. he would of been like 27 when grodt came out.
and as for game, yea i said he was wack when he was in gunit and i say his still wack now after there big WWF display them and there label put on

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
has anybody here heard "the big withdraw" advance by banks??

im telling you all right now...it shits on the last nas album by far!! everytrack is fucken grimey and has the maddest lyrics...check it out

Sarr said:
has anybody here heard "the big withdraw" advance by banks??

im telling you all right now...it shits on the last nas album by far!! everytrack is fucken grimey and has the maddest lyrics...check it out
that aint no advance that was his actual album. ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.