Lol @ 911 is a joke video

Chronic

Doesn't he say "two thousand raw"? 200R

I like this song. Maybe when he said Dr. Dre was producing he meant that he adapted "Deep Cover" for a song :)

He is tying to be hardcore and old school rapper like Ice T. Game is a waste of space in my opinion. He needs to do himself if he wants some attention and not worry to much about giving props to og's. Fucking clown.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
And what the fuck is Game doing running a website called thisizthegame.com or thisizgame.com or whatever the fuck it is? Seriously, he claims to be better than 50 Cent and then bites his damn website names? LOL.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
^He was actually on the radio I believe and he gave his props to 50 for coming up with a website like that and that he thought it was an awesome thing and that all celebrities should have one and whatnot and he then announced he created LAX Coming July 8th!

Least he propped his enemy for something he liked.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
As far as I can remember, he said the site name was dope cuz it comes straight from the souce, like THIS IS _________.com you know?

That's why he jacked it I guess.
But then again, what hasn't he jacked? At times I feel like he's 20 older rappers put together, every time he raps.

Shadows

As far as I can remember, he said the site name was dope cuz it comes straight from the souce, like THIS IS _________.com you know?

That's why he jacked it I guess.
But then again, what hasn't he jacked? At times I feel like he's 20 older rappers put together, every time he raps.
unlike Jay-z and R. Kelly,

he wants the best of all worlds. :laugh:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.