Everytime i try to login it goes out successfull and says "thanks for login in" etc. But right after i get to the forums it says im not logged in. This is really annoying, i've tried it like 12 times in a row without staying logged in wich resulted hitting my fist on desk in frustration :l

Is this the final design of the board btw? those google adds are kinda annoying.

pz

same for me man, its beginning 2 piss me off, i cant read any posts, it asks me 2 log back in, then it dont fuckin do anythin!! i fort it was my pc, is the site down? or is there a new way 2 log in?

Synful*Luv

Staff member
I'm having the same problem, lol, at first, I thought maybe I was banned or something, lol, good to know i'm not alone.

What's the deal though?

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
people the reason why this is happening is that your browser is pointing to 2pacboard.com. re enter the url as streetspeaker.com and then hit enter.

i had the same problem at first, but this worked for me.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I dont understand how you can all say you're getting logged out as soon as you try to post, yet you all posted in here?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Just a couple of things for me.

It takes ages for the forum to load a page.

And I still can't enter via the front page (of the forum) links. I have to enter via the newest post link and then click up into the main forum.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Rukas said:
I dont understand how you can all say you're getting logged out as soon as you try to post, yet you all posted in here?
When they logged in through 2pacboard.com, it logged them in to the main page, from which they were able to access threads, when they clicked to go back, it logged them out.

However, my method seems to have helped.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.