got a question for the admins,

in the "UserCP" section where i want to edit my Location. when i enter my location and hit save. it goes to a next screen and says "You have entered an invalid birthday".

whats up with that? theres nothing about a birthdate on the edit your profile page.

ghost7 said:
got a question for the admins,

in the "UserCP" section where i want to edit my Location. when i enter my location and hit save. it goes to a next screen and says "You have entered an invalid birthday".

whats up with that? theres nothing about a birthdate on the edit your profile page.
mine is doin tha same thing homie

lol i seen all these people with their location posted... i thought it wuz a part of something special like only certian ppl could post their location.. but i guess its a recent bug or somethin

Pezz

United Slave
Notorious Thugs said:
lol i seen all these people with their location posted... i thought it wuz a part of something special like only certian ppl could post their location.. but i guess its a recent bug or somethin
yea, but the mod's or admin wont even bother to reply, and tell people whats going on.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.