Lloyd Banks diss against D-block,game,joe etc

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
really dissapointed in this, i was expecting a lyrical slaughter...but banks only jabs em.

anyway the diss is in the download section, and its off banks new mixtape (or album....what is is anyway?)

Sarr

i recon 50 is holdin banks back from making an all out diss track. Lets be honest, banks would hurt em bad if he went bizurke

Sarr

^
banks is alot more witty and has a sicker style than both of them combined. His flow chops theres, and punchlines are crazy. Being an MC...i would not wana go up against banks...imagine some of those punches he uses aimed at you

Deep

when i first started hearin banks i thought he was lyrically nice, but jadakiss will eat him n fabulous would bite chunks outta him, he's not versatile enough

Sarr

"i thought about clappin fat joe with the iron, but he's only one big mac away from diein" - Lloyd banks

ide rather listen to Banks than jada anyday...jada's voice gets so annoyin...and when he tries to sing he sounds awful, lloyd can pull off some mad shit. Listen to "the big withdraw advance" its fucken amazing, alot better than his debut album

Sarr

^

All these tracks are amazing;

in the ground wit ya niggaz
victim of society
nobody believes me
the wait is over
lil bit colder
it aint a secret
its simple aint it
turn u into a customer
you's a ho
this is my hood
without my glock
when i was down

All top tracks. His first album was still mad though

Lloyd banks is overrated i'v heard his shit he probably the best outta his crew but he's a half assed mc at best. most of his shit is waack these days.

Lol @ 'I thought about clappin Joe but why hit him with iron/He one Big Mac away from dying' I got the advance and I think it's not as good as THFM (though I think the album is not yet finished). Could someone explain me this line from 'In The Groung With Ya Niggaz': 'If you could only see the rocks in my necklace man/Each one is the size of the blocks in the Tetris game'? I don't see what's amazing with the size of the blocks in Tetris lol?!

i doubt 50 would hold banks back from recording whats on his mind , banks might just not have that much heart in the beef, it may just be pointless to him...problem being this wont stay a lyrical problem if things keep getting deeper , too many people have a reputation on the line that somebodys bound to do something

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.