Lloyd Banks Crew Accused Of Rape

http://eurweb.com/story.cfm?id=20324

*The mother of a 17-year-old Hartwick College student, who says she was raped by two members of Lloyd Banks’ entourage after an April 21 concert in Oneonta, NY, is now using the incident to raise awareness of sexual assaults and to seek accountability.

The woman, who did not wish to be named to protect the identity of her daughter, had called for a coalition of Hartwick students and community members to wear white T-shirts Tuesday that read "She Said No!" on the front and "4-21-05" on the back.

"It seems to me like Hartwick has a reckless disregard for the community," the mother told the local “Daily Star” newspaper. "If they invite somebody dangerous to their school, they should be responsible for the consequences."

No arrests have been made in the case and the alleged incident remains under investigation by the Oneonta police, who are looking for two men believed to be going by the names "Fuzzy" and "Busy." They said both men — who were described as informal members of Banks’ entourage — are no longer on tour with the rapper.

The mother of the alleged victim said the two suspects lured her daughter backstage and then assaulted her.

"She thought she was going to meet the band," the mother said.

Banks, a member of 50 Cent’s G-Unit, performed at Oneonta’s Frisbee Field as part of his current East Coast college tour. The girl’s mother said Hartwick should have provided more security at the concert, especially in the backstage area. The police contend there were four armed Oneonta police officers, as well as four campus security personnel, at the concert.

Let's see what the investigation comes up with. If the girl got raped, then i'm sure she kept some sort of proof, or something credible to use for DNA testing. I don't like that chions immediately justifies the incident without first seeing all the facts. You do know that many girls get raped, and alot of them made the mistake of trusting the man or men they were with. Let's hope that justice is served for whoever was wronged.

This is sooo dumb. Why would you say you got raped and not do shit about it in court. If i got raped or someone I knew got raped, I wouldn't stop until the rapist is in jail. Sooo stupid.

they was talkin about this on shade45 this afternoon, said the concert was strictly for college students and this is a high school girl, she doesn't even attend the college. the school is now investigating it also to find out how underage people were there.

Why didn't she scream or anything? Im sure if she drew attention to herself they would have backed off knowing that there were cops present.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.