Lloyd Banks album delayed again

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Lloyd Banks' highly anticipated sophomore album, Rotten Apple, has been pushed back again.

The album, which is originally slated for release in July, was pushed back to a September release, but according to Aftermath Records' official website, will now hit stores on October 10th.

Rotten Apple will reportedly feature appearances from the entire G-Unit family, as well as 8Ball, Rakim and Scarface. Production is reportedly supplied by Timbaland, Eminem and Havoc, among others.

The album's first single, "Hands Up," features 50 Cent and is presently in rotation on major radio station across the U.S.

In related news, G-Unit's newest signee, Hot Rod, will release his debut album Fastlane on November 7th. The album will feature appearances from Mary J Blige, G-Unit affiliates and production from Dr. Dre and Scott Storch.

Source: SOHH.com

Im still waiting for banks this move was prolly for the better...But Hot Rod? coming out already...Fif must see somtin in em

no buck, no fitty, no m.o.p, no pastor mase cd releases BUT a hot rod? yup the demise of g unit has begun, guess lloyd banks opus will save the day :rolleyes:

Buck has already released a joint from Buck the World, so i dont know what you mean by "no Buck" ... The Massacre was garbage for the most part so its definately best if 50 waits till mid to late '07 and puts out a real album.

realBOSTON said:
Buck has already released a joint from Buck the World, so i dont know what you mean by "no Buck" ... The Massacre was garbage for the most part so its definately best if 50 waits till mid to late '07 and puts out a real album.
i'm from ny with an ear in L.A., and I HAVEN'T HEARD anything wit noise from yuk except that hot ass shit from lil scrappy 'feat yuk', money in the bank, WHICH IS A REMIX AND I THINK IS FROM A MIXSET, NOT HIS ALBUM, so YEAH I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING "NEW" from 'buck'

The RZA said:
What happened to the other west coast artist on G-Unit - Spyder or whatever his name is
you mean spyder the rapper without any talent or skills? i doubt that he´ll release an album. he just move 2 units....1 bought by his momma and the 2nd from himself...so it must be a double album

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.