LL Cool J to release fitness book

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
LL Cool J is writing a fitness book with his personal trainer called, Platinum Body.

The work will outline the rapper’s own personal health regimen.

"This workout program changed my life - both physically and emotionally," LL said in a statement. "Now I want to share with others how they can achieve their own personal version of a Platinum Body."

Due January 2007 via Rodale, the book includes a fitness program for men and women that features bronze, silver, gold and platinum workout levels.

jflballer said:
He uses HGH. I don't care what kind of working out you do, if you use HGH, THAT'S what's responsible for the results you get.
who gives a fuck whats responsible for him having a good body. are you jealous because you have a 60 pound frame and he's all built up? just for your information,taking all the steroids in the world without putting in some serious hard work will not make you big.

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
prince mack said:
,taking all the steroids in the world without putting in some serious hard work will not make you big.
Yeah but by just working hard and reading his book the average person will not look like him - No way !

Granted you need to still work hard on the roids but you will recive a much better visual result with them , it just fucks you up mentaly and has long term heart effects , wonder if thats in his book ??

haha good shit. I might buy it. Also all those people that claim he has to be on steriods etc, thats bullshit. You work hard enough... if you have been lucky enough to have been born with that body structure and composition - you can achieve his results. One thing you have to learn is that all size increases will totally depend on your body shape. Some people are lucky to stack on weight and muscle gain fast, some are not. overall people no matter if they are small or big should find a personal satisfaction with the gym.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.