LL Cool J hits back at steroid rumours

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
In the latest issue of Ebony magazine, LL Cool J is again asked about rumors of plastic surgery and steroid use that have followed him throughout the latter part of his career.

"Weak" and "flawed," that’s the way he describes those who say that he has taken steroids and has had plastic surgery to sculpt his abs.

"There have been a lot of questions, a lot of speculation. To be real frank, there are so many people speculating over what they think that I am doing. Is he doing steroids? Did he get plastic surgery?” he says.

"It speaks more about the people who are making comments than it does about me. It tells me that they cheat and they’re cheaters. They are not willing to make the sacrifices necessary, and go through the pain necessary, in order to get in the best shape they can possibly be. So they don’t believe I would be willing to do it either. So it is really more about their weakness, and less about mine. It doesn’t make me feel anything other than that it is unfortunate that people are weak like that. They are weak. It points out their flaws."

LL calls them the "yeah right" crowd, people who have to see it to believe it.

"It’s like if I described everything that Michael Jordan did in a game, and you never saw it, so you didn’t want to believe it," he says.

"But he really did it. The reality is that I really do go into the gym, and I didn’t have surgery, and I didn’t do steroids. I really do work out hard, and I really do diet. I really did do it. I really did dunk."

He is usin steroids like Fifty no doubt about this.
what do you what from him to say. Yes i do take?
Look at his body and you will understand.
I cant understand why most of the rappers want bodies like a wrestler.

Man he don't take steroids! For one thing, his vains aren't bulging like most anabolic dudes. If anybody's juicin' it's 50. But who gives a fuck anyways?

For Christ sake, I don't think you are serious when you talk that 50 and LL took steroids LOL! Anybody who has been working out for a few years know very well that 50 for example don't look very special - you don't need to take steroids to look like that. But you hate him and most of ya'll had never worked out, so you are making comments like this. Grow the fuck up. For some of you it's like that: he is looking good (better than me) - he definitely took steroids.

Yeah, 50, or LL, neither of them cats are on steriods, thiers dudes at my gym bigger then both of them, and THEY don't use steroids.

Now Ronnie Coleman, he pops them steroids, lol.

But 50, nah, Cool J, nah. Neither of them are THAT impressive.

Diaz

Mobster said:
He is usin steroids like Fifty no doubt about this.
How is there "no doubt about this"... have you seen him take the steroids yourself or are you just in that "yeah right crowd" LL was speaking of.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.