LL Cool J acts like a FOOL on the Jason Ellis Radio show

TheCat

i am a LL cool J fan, i think he has a good catalogue of music esp the start of his career, even his EXIT 13 album is worth listening to.

But I just found this link on you tube which he is featured on the Jason Ellis radio show and I was shocked by the way Todd was acting, he was such an idiot and homophobic fool. I’ve seen Todd on interviews and I always thought he was a cool and laid back person, but obviously he did not get Jason’s Australian humor at all, and went off in a bad start and snow balled into a disaster.

I know Todd was trying to be funny and get his own back at Jason, but I was laughing at Todd, it sounds like he was on coke or something.

Link:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTsh85vH3tE[/YOUTUBE]

dude that shit is insane.. wtf is wrong with LL.

LL: dude you probably got some assless pants, you're gay
Ellis: What are you doing?
LL: Holding my balls.

WTF???

nothing he says is funny.. he just sounds retarded and completely idiotic.

C.R.Y.

if you ask me this kind of proves who the gay rapper might be :D. think about it. hes muscular, licks his lips alot, caters to females, makes alot of love songs and seems to be making homophobic remarks. maybe because hes feeling insecure? im not saying he is for sure, but its my theory. why would he have to show his "straightness" so much?

TheCat

its kinda sad that he becomes so immature to try and get his jokes out, but he just failed full stop.

He was just so afraid that Jason would get one on him and he just went nuts. I thought the radio presenter handled him very well and you kinda had to laugh with him. Its funny when you hear the other listeners responses to the interview once LL went off line.

i am a LL cool J fan, i think he has a good catalogue of music esp the start of his career, even his EXIT 13 album is worth listening to.

But I just found this link on you tube which he is featured on the Jason Ellis radio show and I was shocked by the way Todd was acting, he was such an idiot and homophobic fool. I’ve seen Todd on interviews and I always thought he was a cool and laid back person, but obviously he did not get Jason’s Australian humor at all, and went off in a bad start and snow balled into a disaster.

I know Todd was trying to be funny and get his own back at Jason, but I was laughing at Todd, it sounds like he was on coke or something.

Link:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTsh85vH3tE[/YOUTUBE]
does it make you cool to call LL Cool J "Todd"? i see you're saying it like ten times a sentence

LL's probably always been like that. All the clips and interviews you see of an artist when they're at Award shows, promoting their album, charity events talking intelligent and articulate when the camera is on them is just them doing their job. They're in the entertainment industry and how they act in vids you see might not be how they are in real life.

Look at Ericka Badu. In her videos, interviews, and such she seems all spiritual and wholesome, but I've seen her in person and she acts GHETTO as hell in real life. She must have said "fuck" and "nigga" like twenty times in the three minutes I was in her presence, and her and some other lady she was with were making fun of some spanish chic about how fat she was behind her back.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.