listennn..... the album

anybody cop this? it leaked like a week ago. im really feelin this cd, the beats are hard and it has a good lineup of artists. every track is fire IMO.

heres the tracklisting:

1. Intro - DJ Khaled
2. Born n Raised - Freeway, , Trick Daddy
3. Gangsta S*** - Bloodraw, Bun B, , Young Jeezy
4. Grammy Family - Consequence, John Legend, Kanye West
5. Problem - Beanie Sigel, Jadakiss
6. Holla at Me - Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, , , , Paul Wall
7. Addicted - Juelz Santana
8. Watch Out - Fat Joe, , Styles P
9. Destroy You - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Twista
10. Never Be Nothing Like Me - Fat Joe, Lil Scrappy
11. Candy Paint - Chamillionaire, Slim Thug,
12. MIA - Lil Wayne,
13. Where You At - Clipse, Fat Joe
14. Still Fly - Birdman, Bun B
15. Dip Slide Ride Out - Big Kuntry, , T.I.,
16. Movement - Dré
17. Future of Dade - Brisco, Chop, DeLa Cruz, Francisca, Dirt E Red, Lunch Money, Christophe P.M.

I downloaded it and was REALLY feeling it. I was really surprised by it and am definitely going to buy it when I get the chance to.

I really like MIA, the Kanye song, and the Chamillionaire/Slim Thug songs a lot on this one.

im surprised kanye spits a hot verse, its ill. im really feelin the jeezy, twista and bone thugs, i think the beanie sigel track wit jada is one of the best tracks on the cd. the akon and styles p is tight too. im gunna buy it when i get paid, it needs to go platinum.

Yea the cds hot.. I think their was another post about it a couple days ago.. I dont even like downsouth rap that much but this cd is good stuff.. I'm still bumpin the Birdman and Akon/Styles p/Fat Joe/Rick Ross tracks that i posted in the dl section last week..

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.